Don’t miss this opportunity! Places are limited!
Learn how to get the best from your team with
Our key note speaker: Janine Gould, Director of Communicate Consultants
Theme for the day is
BUILDING QUALITY through
EFFECTIVE TEAM WORK and COMMUNICATION
This seminar is a must for Quality Managers, Managers, Senior Staff and staff in leadership roles. It will help quality team performance.
Janine’s keynote speech will cover:
- The best team you’ve been in and why
- The characteristics of a successful team
- Making judgments (we all do!) What the research shows
- The six Cs to build a team
- The importance of good communication
- Managing our blocks to team communication
Janine’s interactive, practical workshop will include:
- Understanding the development of successful teams
- Forming, storming, norming and performing – where is your team at?
- Setting ground rules – exercise
- Managing difficult conversations
- Tips on feedback and delegation
- Using appreciation to encourage team performance
- Having a fun experience
Our second plenary speaker, Dr Jaki Horn, is a Registered Clinical Psychologist.
Jaki has a professional lifetime of expertise to bring to this session.
Jaki’s plenary presentation will focus on:
- Team dynamics and how to harness the talents of all of your team
The presentation will look at ways to:
- Identify the different characteristics of your team members and how these contribute to effective team work and individual satisfaction
Jaki’s interactive, practical workshop will:
- Provide a framework for you to identify the different characteristics of your team members
- Provide some tools to use alongside your team members to work with each team member’s strengths to minimise conflict, work effectively together and value individuals’ contributions
Information and Registration
|Wellington 17 July 2017||Christchurch 18 July 2017||Auckland 21 July 2017|
|James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
147 The Terrace
550 Memorial Ave
|Novotel Hotel Auckland Airport
Ray Emery Drive
Auckland International Airport