Internal Audit – Monitoring Critical Control Points and Focusing on Outcomes
Registration for the April 2018 Quality Seminar is now open. Early Bird prices available until 16 March!
Join us to learn about how to implement effective internal audits. This training is designed to help your quality team, managers, internal auditors, nurses, doctors, caregivers and others who could be involved in the planning, implementation and the evaluation of internal audit.
You will learn:
- How internal audit influences the quality of an organisation
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit
- How to undertake internal audits with a focus on critical control points and outcomes
- Techniques for internal audit
Benefits of effective internal audit:
- Improve standards in your service
- Monitoring effectively what you do
- Focusing on what’s important
- Preparing for good outcomes from your external audit
- Catalyst for Quality
- And so much more …
Facilitator: Janice McEwan will lead this day. Janice is an internationally registered Lead auditor, with 25 years’ experience and expertise in all sectors of healthcare. Janice has audited nationally and internationally. Janice also runs health auditor training as required for auditors who work as health auditors for certification in New Zealand.
Janice will be assisted by a lead auditor from the DAA Group team.
Dates and Locations
|Monday, 23rd April 2018||Tuesday, 24th April 2018||Friday, 27th April 2018|
|James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
||Scenic Hotel Southern Cross||Novotel Hotel Auckland Airport|
DAA Group Clients Early Bird Price $260.00 (including GST) (early bird until 16 March, then $290.00)
Non-Clients Early Bird Price $320.00 (including GST) (early bird until 16 March, then $350.00)